Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday Thanks No.4

It’s Thursday again and I have a lot of people to thank this week, so let the gratitude begin.

First up is Wayne Levings (my company CEO) who donated a very generous sum, next are some other colleagues (it was payday yesterday so I grabbed the chance to ask people when I knew they’d have a spare few pounds!), Laura Cummings, Lorna Kirk, Sarah Cole, Dee Hull, Jan Brixey, Andrew Wright and Sam Prior, who between them have added another £160 to my target!

I am now at 37% of my total, which is absolutely phenomenal and I am extremely grateful for all of the support so far. With your help we will be able to change the lives of hundreds of children around the world.

I have also had a few ideas of ways to raise a bit more money, which I will tell you about next time, but needless to say it will involve baking and clothes (though not necessarily together!).

No comments:

Post a Comment