Monday 21 May 2012

Monday Mumbles No.3

I've had a pretty busy few weeks so apologies for the lack of posts. Here is a quick update, some of which I'll be blogging about in more detail later.
Had my first wedding dress fitting - very exciting! And took 2 of my bridesmaids to get their dresses - the look gorgeous in them!
Baked loads of cakes to sell at work for my fundraising - made £100.

Had our European conference at work so last week was mad, lots of late nights and early mornings.

It was my friend's son's first birthday party on saturday and I baked his cake.

We went out for lunch on Sunday with some friends to a lovely pub called The Black Swan near Ockham Common.
So that's it, I'm shattered and in need of another weekend already. Got this afternoon off work though and off somewhere exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment