Thursday 28 June 2012

Thursday Thanks No.6

Well everybody I have hit my target!




Thanks to the Kantar Quiz that was held last week I am now well and truly over my target and fundraising has reached over £1600 and still rising. The night raised over £1100 in total and £700 of that was donated to my fundraising page through team entry fees (£100 per team) and the proceeds from the raffle and bar on the night.
A big thank you goes to my team the Retail Rascals, for their participation on the night. We had a good laugh, even though we only came 7th of 9 teams... I'm just pleased we didn't come last!


A final thank you goes out to the lovely Laura Fell for her donation, she however is madder than me as she runs marathons!


Don't forget you can still donate (just because I've hit my target doesn't mean I'm going to stop asking!) at my online fundraising page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment