Monday 2 July 2012

Monday Mumbles No.5

We've had a busy few weeks and here's what's been going on:


Andy and I went zorbing last Saturday which was hilariously fun (amusing video to follow). Andy actually bought the trip for my birthday back in April but we've only just got round to it.


Flights and hotel have been booked for a long weekend in Chicago at the end of July which I am really excited about. 

We went to see Flawless & the English National Ballet in their collaboration 'Against Time'. Again Andy bought the tickets for my birthday. The show was amazing, a real fusion of ballet and hip hop - it really made me want to get back into dancing which I haven't done since I sprained my ankle very badly 18 months ago.


We've confirmed our accommodation for the wedding... More on that another time.


I did a spot of shopping with my friend and bridesmaid Izzy where we went in search of some bridal skincare - I'll be telling you more about that in the next Wedding Wednesday.


We spent a bit of time doing things round the house - hanging pictures, re-organising drawers and other dull but necessary tasks. We also planted out all of our seedlings so we are now waiting for our crops to start producing, we have tomatoes (LOTS of them!), peppers, chillies, courgettes and squashes.



I've also got an exciting and hectic 6 weeks coming up with lots of travel, 2 weddings, a joint hen and stag weekend and a few other bits and pieces.
What have you guys been doing?
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment