Monday 23 July 2012

Monday Mumbles No.7 - Weekly Round-Up

It's been another hectic but fun week and here's what's been going on:


My car has officially died and will be heading to the scrap heap tomorrow. I've only had it for a few months and it's been nothing and now the head gasket has gone. Thankfully they're giving me £170 for it and coming to collect it but now I have to find myself another one!


Training has started in earnest for the Sahara trek in November - only 16 weeks to go so I'd better get on it! You can still sponsor me here!


More physio on my foot on Thursday which is really starting to get somewhere, it's really getting much better and I'm confident that with a few more sessions  I should be back to normal.


This weekend was the joint hen and stag do for 2 of our friends (Chris & Jen) who are getting married in a couple of weeks. We spent the weekend in a bunk barn in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales with about 18 friends. Time was spent drinking, eating, walking and playing silly games and everyone had a lot of fun.

The Happy Couple!
I also baked a few cupcakes for the weekend, using the skills I learnt at the Cupcake Decorating class I went on a few months ago taught by Charlotte from Restoration Cake - how do they look?

No comments:

Post a Comment