Monday 20 August 2012

Monday Mumbles


Hello all! 
It's fairly safe to say that the last few weeks have been pretty manic so my posts have been sporadic at best so here is a quick round up of what's been going on: 

Andy and I spent a fabulous weekend in Chicago (read all about it here) 


We attended the wedding of our good friends Chris & Jen up in Bradford which was a wonderful day - we laughed, we cried (well I cried; the speeches were just beautiful) and we danced the night away in the most gorgeous setting 



I survived a typhoon in Shanghai last week! We weren't able to leave the hotel for 3 days but thankfully got home with only an hour delay. 

I attended the School of Rock workshop run by Kat (with a little help from Gareth) of Rock N'Roll Bride which was amazingly informative, fun and inspirational - so you may be seeing a few changes to the blog in the coming weeks... look out! 

A boozy night out in Clapham with a few of my favourite girls on Saturday somehow didn't result in a hangover (no idea how that happened) 

Finally, I had a lovely lunch out with my dancing girls (we met at a dance class, they don't just dance for me!) on the South Bank and we caught up on everybody's news in the sunshine. 

Phew, I need a rest now! 
What have you lovely lot been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment