Monday 27 August 2012

Monday Mumbles



It's Monday again and a Bank Holiday so no work today (Yippee!), and I am spending the day relaxing before heading off to a friends house-warming BBQ later this afternoon... let's hope the weather holds!

This week has been fairly uneventful, I finally managed to catch up on a bit of sleep from all that I missed over the last few weeks travelling madness 

I walked or cycled to work 4 days out of 5 this week which should be a fair addition to my trek training 

I made the decision to join Weight Watchers this week and went to my first meeting on Wednesday night, I'm trying to be really positive and hoping for at least a small loss this week. 

My four bridesmaids came to stay with my on Saturday night, we had an enormous lunch at The Minnow in Weybridge and then spent the rest of the day making plans for my hen party and discussing other wedding related business - we were surprisingly productive! 

I had a glorious day relaxing on the sofa on Sunday, it's been a while since I had a duvet day and it was most definitely needed... I'm now feeling refreshed and ready for another week. 

What have you guys been up to? How did you spend your Bank Holiday weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment